Saturday 8 October 2011

Object Saturday 8th Oct 2011

Sat 8th Oct 2011

I spent some more time on my redundancy concept and sketched out a couple of ideas. This helped me to formulate what type of objects I might consider using, so I've gathered a number of those up also.
Fridays Perception and Depth of Field workshop allowed me to shoot a few of my own objects that tie in with this project, a multi tool (I had a multi facited role in my last job), and a camera (which was part paid for by my company as a 20 year anniversary gift for staying with the company! The camera also symbolises my further education route that I have chosen. I have globe a stress ball (Tom mentioned the globe during our tutorial) that was supplied by the company (how ironic!) and a number of other items to.

No comments:

Post a Comment