Monday 10 October 2011

Day 17 Monday 10th Oct 2011

Mon 10th Oct 2011

10:00 Unit Lecture -Lighting Representation. Took a good two pages of notes on this subject. My list of artists and photographers to research seems to grow and grow with each lecture.

Spent some time talking with Ian Turner about the object shoot after the lecture, and I've put myself up to go first! I now need to find an influence for my lighting, and add that to the blog, along with a list of the objects I'm going to shoot. Some are defined, but others may require a further brainstorm. I'll also work on the arrangement of the items within the image, and maybe test shoot that. I need to create height from my objects as well as depth, and the placement is also important.


Following this discussion I developed my environment test shots from yesterday, will create a separate entry for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment