Tuesday 18 October 2011

Free day (Environment Pastiche) Tuesday 18th October 2011

Tuesday 18th October 2011 Environment Pastiche

Spitting the day into working on both 'Environment pastiche' 'Environment', and 'Object' projects, this is the 'Environment pastiche' blog.

I set out this morning with two locations in mind to scout, I took with me One Bronica SQB; Benbo Tripod; Sekonic light meter; Canon G11 (to record images for the blog) and shot HP5 B&W film.

The initial location was St. Edmund's Burial Ground, East Hill, Dartford which I hoped might furnish a suitable location. But the metal railings surrounding the location were in an issue (see below).

Pathway to the bottom of East Hill

Wide view just to show the railings that make this location an issue for my pastiche



The General location

Alternate view






Going back to the car and relocating to Temple Hill Dartford I not only used the G11 just to capture the location, I also used the Bronica after deciding the location had more potential.







General Location (one of the rather run down residential areas of Dartford)
I'm returning the Bronica tomorrow so I'll process the film and print a contact sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment