Wednesday 26 October 2011

Free Day 26th Wednesday October 2011 Environment

I used today to do some test shots using my 35mm camera for the Environment project, using the 35mm as no medium format cameras are available until Monday.
Worked on one of the ideas I posted yesterday, namely the moving playground furniture concept. I was very kindly assisted by a friend (Jenna Williams) so unusually I'm in a few of the blog pictures! The weather was a unsettled and changeable all day, making the process very difficult!
Locations were Dartford Park (where I take my son), and Waller park which I've shot previously and where we go frequently.
Whilst in Dartford I've joined Dartford library and taken out three books: 'Light in the Landscape a Photographers Year' Peter Watson; 'Ansel Adams The Camera' The Ansel Adams Photography Series 1; Processing and Printing; B&W Processing and Printing Julien Brusselle:

I've processed the film in a Paterson tank at home, then scanned the images to attach to the blog







Alexander aged two





No comments:

Post a Comment