Wednesday 5 October 2011

Day 14

10:00 Extreme Nature And The Discovery of The American West. Steffi Klenz. Lecture

Followed by the task to compare to images and return at 15:30 to present that to groups E,F,G,H.I
Again the presentation was created with every ones input (with one absent and one individual recently transferred to group 'A' we numbered six people this time) We attempted to improve on the previous presentation by placing our points in the notes section of the slide show. Which would have worked much better had we not had to crowd around the mac to read what we'd written. Next time we'll print it off, number the pages and allocate speakers to specific pages I suspect. Still not happy that I've got these presentations right yet..For some reason not one of us even remembered that the key notes included a HUGE section on turners work, which would have assisted greatly as the second of our two images was one of turners paintings!


Tomorrow I plan to work on my Environment project. I also imagine there will be some output from the discussion that will arise from tomorrows 11:00 Object tutorial with Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment