Sunday 9 October 2011

Free Day

Sun 9th Oct 2011

Spent a fair amount of the day writing up a few notes (I'm painfully slow!). I also logged onto UCA 'Estream' and watched two episodes of  'The Genuis of Photography', a series I'd not seen before and I intend to catch the whole series.

Not had the time to work on the darkroom at all this weekend, and that project needs to speed up as I want to move all my photography books and equipment there asap.

I'll be reading the required reading for Mondays 10:00 'Lighting Representation' lecture after I complete the blog. I'm still toying with the idea of using my small netbook to make notes on rather than my notebook, still not sure which way to go on that.

I'll blog the Environment activities I did today under an 'Environment' titled blog after this entry

No comments:

Post a Comment