Monday 17 October 2011

Day 21 (Environment) Monday 17th October 2011

Monday 17th October 2011

Processed the 120 B&W HP5 400 ISO film I'd used in the Mamiya 7 over the weekend with test shots of my son playing on a climbing frame (scanned a few of those to illustrate the images in the blog). Just to clarify, this is background work just to try and capture the essence of the locations whilst in use. My main idea for the final images is to link them all to places my son plays, then capture them when he is absent.



Also processed the few frames of 35mm at the end of an old film which I'd taken when I went looking for pastiche locations. Unfortunately the XP2 film had been in the camera far longer than I had realised and the colour C41 film processing created a very bady discoloured negative.
I don't feel I lost anything of importance, they were simply a few frames taken on a reconnoiter for locations.

The locations have proven to be not good enough so tomorrow my plan now consists of:

Daytime, Environment pastiche task: Location reconnoiter; Tests shots (taking the camera back on Wednesday morning which is another free day), processing film; creating  contact sheets for the work done to date for the first tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment