Tuesday 29 November 2011

Free Day Tuesday 29th November 2011 Object

Having decided to re-shoot the object image after the interim review i have sketched out my new concept to narrate my original redundancy message. My initial idea didn't have a clear narrative, wasn't universal enough and felt rather flat and uninspiring.


Initial Idea

Adapted idea by using a cardboard box (rather than a bin liner or re-cycle container) and including much many more training folders
Tomorrow along with possibly three others members from group I have a studio booked and hope to re-shoot our initial object images. I have checked on 'myuca' and no mention of confirmed industrial action that would prevent us from shooting has been published.
I've spent some time selecting folders and ensuring they are annotated as training folders on the spine. Scanned a P45 and sorted out the props.

No comments:

Post a Comment