Monday 7 November 2011

Day 31 7th November 2011 Field trip

Day 31 7th November 2011, Field trip.

Leaving early to get to stores for 09:30 I found myself once more in a que waiting to return the 500d I'd had out over the weekend. I also signed out a Bronica and tripod for the days planned field trip.
After meeting up with Jonathan and those addending the field trip we all had a re brief on how to use the Mamiya 7, Mamiya RZ67 and the Wista. I'd previously used the Mamiya 7, Bronica, Horseman but I'd yet to use the RZ67 or the wista (something i'll address soon).
The weather was very grey and flat, dull and uninspiring but we made an attempt to make the day useful by heading off to the coast. After stopping to eat, and finally parking up at Margate we soon realised the conditions wasn't going to allow us to get any decent images on film. Jonathan directed us to the Tate to see the 'Youth' exhibition, and that turned up to be shut! Not a very productive day.
We did manage to get a small talk and demo on how to use the wista in low light using a long exposure before returning back to UCA.
They do say every cloud has a silver lining and the positive aspect of today is the fact I signed the camera and tripod out until Monday, so I'll get the chance to do some work using the Bronica.

I took a few pictures with my G11 whilst exploring Margate






No comments:

Post a Comment