Saturday 12 November 2011

Free Day Saturday 12th November 2011 Body (Initial ideas)

Saturday 12th November 2011: As usual I collected my son and spent the whole weekend with him, thus having very limited time to progress any work.
I did spent time completing Fridays blog (adding book covers to photographers names). Researching what books are available, and to remind me visually about the visual style of each photographer.

I have had some initial ideas for the portrait aspect of the 'Body' project, and I've spoken to one friend about contact details for locating a sitter. She belongs to an organisation that would make for a really interesting narrative for my image. The organisation has a Chatham 'Corps' and it's from that section I hope to find my sitter. I also have an unknown friend of a friend at Maidstone UCA as a back up sitter. I now need to step up the research aspect, and with our tutorial being so late, I'll start working on my idea asap so I have something to bring to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment