Tuesday 8 November 2011

Day 32 Tuesday 8th November 2011 Environment

Tuesday 8th November 2011 Environment

Decided after yesterdays Field Trip I'd get more done if i addressed some of the outstanding work I have.

I took a Bronica and university tripod along with a small step ladder to my previous pastiche location and re-shot that to see how a higher camera angle would help my image. I also took light meter reading off the brighter areas of the image to assist in making the trees become silhouettes. I’m much happier with the new image.






I’ve also taken a new direction with my initial environment images and test shot some images for that concept.
I’ve used the Patterson tank again to process the negatives and I’ve scanned them also.

Thanks again to my assistant today for some company whilst climbing ladders and hanging around graveyards!

No comments:

Post a Comment