Saturday 19 November 2011

Free Day Saturday 19th November 2011

Saturday 19th November 2011

A rather disjointed day which included going to the Library and selecting some more interesting books. My personal book collection is improving also, which is nice.

Body
I'd arranged to meet some friends (Bram and Abi) who belong to the Salvation Army in the Dartford branch today also to discuss my 'Body' project. I now have some contact names for Chatham, and also some more ideas based on the people who were described to me. They sounded like a very diverse bunch so I'm really hopeful I can pull this off now!

Bram From Dartford Salvation Army

 Object
I'm starting to formulate some ideas to improve my initial Object image based on comments from Johnathan (mostly based around the aspect of discarding knowledge), since I didn't really get any constructive feedback during the interim review.
Environment

I'm taking my digital camera (G11) with me everywhere, with the pastiche images tucked in my wallet. If I see anything that is even remotely similar I photograph it. The idea being to take the locations to the tutorial for feedback of suitability.
Perception
I've printed of Tracey Ashmores presentation (which I advise against as it consumed all my black ink due to it's black background). I really need to get started with some brainstorming and ideas for the essay now.

Oddly today (due to the towns Christmas light switching on ceremony) I had the chance to photograph Chas Hodges (From Chas and Dave). A very odd day indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment