Thursday 8 March 2012

Free Day Thursday 8th March 2012 Commission Shoot

Thursday 8th March 2012 Commission Shoot

Today after much research on locations (and weather!) I kitted up and took myself off to the Hoo peninsula again. I visited seven pill boxes, shot six of them, with one of the six being the initial pillboxes I had already shoot, (Abbots Court Road Hoo St Werburgh) and the other five being previously unexplored by myself. I shot fours rolls of B&W film across the locations and then drove to Rochester and processed them all through the developer at uni. Now I have  images to take to tomorrows B&W printing workshop, and I only have to create contact sheets before I can get started on the printing.


Pillbox FW3/24 Cliffe Woods (one of a pair of two in this location i photographed)

Pillbox FW3/24 Cliffe Woods

Pillbox FW3/24 Cliffe woods

Pillbox FW3/24 St Mary Hoo location Shakespeare Farm Road
St Mary Hoo

Pillbox FW3/24 St Mary Hoo location Shakespeare Farm Road
St Mary Hoo

Pillbox FW3/24 St Mary Hoo location Shakespeare Farm Road
St Mary Hoo

Located just outside of Deangate Ridge Golf Club Duxcourt Road Hoo Rochester, Kent ME3 8RZ


Pillbox FW3-24 182 Bell's Lane, Hoo St Werburgh, Medway ME3 9JU TQ7809173170 







Pillbox FW3-24 (re-visited) Abbots Court Road Hoo St Werburgh , Medway 





.

No comments:

Post a Comment