Wednesday 14 March 2012

Day 73 Wednesday 14th March 2012 The Commisson

Today's 'talks' were split into three sections:

What is an Exhibition? Delivered by JS  I found this really interesting and as JS was talking an idea developed in my head and I drew it out as he talked. I'll draw up the idea and blog it asap. The key words "Define Audience" "Theme+Focus""Narrative" all stuck with me.The use of text, colour and placement was interesting too.

What is a Fashion magazine? Delivered by SC. I always enjoy listening to anything Sam has to say and this was no exception. I liked the idea of laying work out and being 'old school' myself it was more hands on and real world.

What is a newspaper? Delivered by Chris Coekin. I found half of this irrelevant (do i really need to know when newspapers were invented, to decide if my images would sit well in this medium?) and the other half doesn't relate to how I intend to display my work. I suspect overall the first two options will be favourite amoungst the year.

I mostly took notes during JS segment on exhibitions, SC told us to leave our pads and move to the front, so hopefully the presentations will be posted online!

No comments:

Post a Comment