Monday 26 March 2012

Day 79 Monday 26th March 2012 Commission (Hand In)

Monday 26th March 2012 Commission (Hand In)

Not much to say here other than the fact I provided the images and powerpoint as required (around 11:00) and then had a very long wait until the 16:30 Session to discuss groups. This time was spent looking through charity shops in Chatham and Rochester with the rest of group one. I quickly popped into the Salvation Army to finally drop some long overdue prints in from my earlier 'body' project.
We purchased a could of 1960's envelopes with period stamps, Amie purchased a small travel alarm clock and we looked for inspiration with regards the costumes.

Commission Project At 16:30 we got to view all the Commission work from everybody with a view to looking for photographers to collaborate with regards the second part of the project. Looking at all the other projects it was obvious I was the only Individual who'd photographed bunkers/pillboxes (unsurprisingly)! Only one other student had a military theme that related to waste (which related to individuals) so finding a full group of 5-6 individuals with whom my work comfortably sits could be difficult! I was approached by some individuals who have looked at dereliction and this may end up providing a way forward, I'll have to give the whole team aspect some more consideration. I'd have been far happier if the images had been printed and posted on poly boards much earlier in the day, giving us time to compare and discuss the options, before moving the images into groups.
I feel like I hung around all day just to see something that could have been posted online since we all sat in silence to view the work, and I had to leave as soon as it was over.

Once again I tried to scan my negatives for Steffi and once again the neg scanners were all busy, so another frustration! I'll keep on trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment