Friday 9 March 2012

Day 70 Friday 9th March 2012 The Commission (Print workshop)

Friday 9th March 2012 The Commission (Print workshop)

Turning up at 09:30 and taking 15 minutes to set up I proceeded to select and print a negative form the films I'd processed yesterday. Only one person (myself) took advantage of the print supported session, which was a shame, but it did mean that I got one to one tuition with Colin Jackson who was very helpful indeed.

I produced three prints that I feel work well as a series (1,2,3,) and a fourth that I wanted to print for myself. I'd like to print more of the images for myself if time allows. It's good practice and I really liked my subject matter!

After I ran out of time to print more (I'd promised a friend a lift) I took said friend to a local school where she is to do some class based teaching after Easter. I got a guided tour of the A level photography area, their equipment and facilities. My student friend is to run a master class in graphic design, a few hours a week on one school night. It was really interesting to see the set up they had, and interesting to hear a little about their students.

Test Sheet 1

Test Sheet 2

Test Sheet 3

Test Sheet 4

Wedge and test strips image 1



Image 1

Wedge and test strips image 2

Image 2

Wedge and test strips image 3

Image 3

Wedge and test strips image 4

Image 4

No comments:

Post a Comment