Monday 19 March 2012

Day 76 Monday 19th March 2012 The Time Machine Support Tutorial

Monday 19th March 2012 The Time Machine Support Tutorial

10:00 in room 803 with Caroline (CS) and David (film guru) and all of group one and group five.
Not too much to say her other than I need to focus down and distill my idea further, it's far to high level at the moment and ill defined. I need to look within my area of interest and see the route I wish for my essay to take. It's like a journey and I have many paths I can take. Initially drawn to Film Noir by the aesthetics I have to also admit top a passion for the era especially the 1930's and 40's but i don't want to be distracted and lack focus. Once we have our fashion Pitch out of the way i will be able to give this essay question the time it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment