Saturday 11 February 2012

Free Day Saturday 11th February 2012 Commission

 Saturday 11th February 2012 Commission

Leading on from my research and ideas about weapons turned into sculpture/furniture I took some images on my G11 of some more alternative uses for scrap. This time it's a fence and advertising feature for a garage/repair/exhaust centre. I really like the concept of recycling junk and it's inappropriate use to serve a new purpose. This unsightly and awkward, messy and bizarre and oddly abstract. These items are exhausts that are exhausted, yet they now have a second more prominent second life. Interesting..





I've also assisted a friend today to complete more test shots her the previously mentioned Graphic Design project she is tasked with doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment