Wednesday 28 September 2011

Free Day

Tuesday 27th September

Spent most of the day on uni related tasks:

Logged into myuca and repeated the searches I'd done in Nick Turners session (to ensure I'd remembered it all)

Set up 'scribd' account and downloaded everything I could in relation to the course.

Printed off numerous useful items including instruction manuals for medium format cameras

Printed one lecture presentation (which killed my black ink!)

Shopped for Ink/Paper

I've been reading 'Ways of Seeing John Berger'

Re-read the objects brief, I've had numerous ideas about new topics..I'll post these separately. I found some interesting images online, and have stepped back to take more of an overview of what is required rather than racing on with my initial idea.

Equipment wise I've got my light meter out, acquired a couple more 35mm cameras from a friend

The darkroom also progresses

No comments:

Post a Comment