Monday 12 September 2011

Day 1

September 12th 2011 (Monday)

Really interesting and different day for me today, as I start to 'tune into' university life.

Also completed a couple of tasks after returning home, writing up the staff questions and answers from 'study group I', and e-mailing those to Jackie Andrew along with the picture taken by Chris Turner.
I used my hotmail account initially and logged into the new uni e-mail system (when it eventually allowed me, having been offline earlier in the evening) and duplicated the mail using that also. I have a suspicion my previous mail containing my summer project link went into a spam filter, so I re-sent that with the Group I Q&A's.

The day started off with the whole A2 shut off, stuck sat in a massive traffic jam hoping it wouldn't make me late on day one (which it didn't), but other than that the day went well. I suspect I'll start to commute using the motorbike as many days as is possible to avoid the traffic. I spoke with the front desk/reception/security team and have been allowed to park my Ducati where the staff park their vehicles. Result!

No comments:

Post a Comment