Wednesday 14 September 2011

Day 3

 September 14th 2011 (Wednesday)

Another good day, with lots to take in and consider.

The only negative seems to be with 'myuca', which i need to familiarise myself with more before I can be sure it's not me simply doing something wrong, rather than a proper issue.

The timetable has been issued.

After the morning session I was able to show Ian Turner some of Rochester, and had my first decent chat with Dana from my study group too. I spoke briefly with a couple of girls from the course, I'm attempting to chat to everyone I can where posssible.

I checked with Jackie Andrew to ensure she had my Summer Project blog link whilst showing Dana where the Office was (thus killing two birds with one stone), Jackie had the link.

Had my picture taken in studio three which was not the first time I'd been photographed in that location. Having modelled in that studio last year for a UCA project called 'Satisfaction'


Some mention of a trip to the IWM was made and I love going there, so I hope that occurs!

Still no uni ID card yet, that should be available on monday hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment