Thursday 8 December 2011

Free Day Thursday 8th December 2011 (Body)

Thursday 8th December 2011 (Body)

Received a call today from one of my sitters saying he'll be slightly late tomorrow, which is fine as we'll be all set up and hopefully have already shot my two previous sitters.

Adrian Horwood advised me to check out a couple of links with information about himself, which I have attached below.


http://www.medway.nhs.uk/about-the-trust/board-of-directors/non-executive-directors/adrian-horwood/

http://www.cmtrust.co.uk/The_Trust/Trustees/index.html


'After thirty three years in the UK banking sector with Midland Bank and HSBC in a range of roles in the City of London and South East England Adrian retired in 2004

Adrian is married with two adult daughters. He is a non-executive Director with Medway NHS Trust and member of the Governing Body of Mid-Kent College. A member of the Salvation Army in Chatham, Adrian has a major interest in music and is a Choir Leader and plays in the brass band.'
I am looking forward to meeting all three of my sitters tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment