Thursday 15 December 2011

Free Day Thursday 15th December 2011 (Printing Body/Environment))

Getting to uni at 11:45 I secured a B&W enlarger and set about getting the enlarger lens and setting up the (decent) easel etc. I just wanted to try and print a few more of the Salvation Army prints off to check the quality of the images before selecting any final(s) image(s).

Two of my three sitters

Left with no back lights.             Right fully back lit


Wedge and test strips

Wedge and test strips


Also I wanted to look at my first attempts at the Brassai night time pastiche, these images were test shots taken on my Mamiya. The more promising looking negative had some camera shake (I've already blogged that i need a decent tripod!) so after printing that I also had a go with another neg and again I suspect it won't be a final print. I may return to the location and try another roll of film on improving on what I have.
Camera shake on the most promising neg/print (top left). Original image 6x4 on RH side (for reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment