Tuesday 13 December 2011

Free day Monday 13th December 2011

Monday 13th December 2011


I had a number of tasks I'd hoped to get done today, and of those I managed to collect my new prescription lenses (fitted in my old frames), and mail a thank you e-mail to Andrea at the Salvation Army.

I still need to:
Complete the painting in my partially completed darkroom
Print Contact sheets for Fridays shoot (scan and edit images and provide copies for the sitters of selected/best images)
Process test roll of film (taken on my new RZ67) then review pastiche attempts and progress accordingly
Attempt to get in a darkroom and print my Colour Object images

As an update I've started to paint the rest of the unpainted wood work in my Darkrrom.


As an update I hand processed the Film after my kind friend assisted with advise on chemicals (having purchased a new batch recently). I've found the Ilford Website and suspect i'll be printing off all the technical specs for the products I have.
I mixed and then used the new chemicals on the test film from my own RZ67.
Thank you Jenna for the advise and company whilst hanging around in a cold miserable dark room!!


No comments:

Post a Comment