Thursday 8 December 2011

Free Day Thursday 8th December 2011 (Environment)

Thursday  8th December 2011 (Environment)
I popped into uni to search my locker for some negs I seem to have misplaced,  don't you hate it when you can't find something! Having failed to find them, I popped to the Christmas Fair with a friend to wait for darkness to fall (and some rain!).

Once conditions seemed right I returned to Maidstone again to finish of the test film in my pastiche location. This time the street was wet, but until I develop the film I'm still treating this roll of film as a test roll to check out the camera, and to test the bulb settings and my meter readings and tripod stability/suitability. It's also interesting to get a feel for the when people are most likely to be using the street etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment