Wednesday 23 May 2012

Free day Wednesday 23rd May 2012

Over the last few days I have been assisting a fellow student with the mounting of her work for a graphic design project that was handed in today. Despite my presentations and deadlines I have been assisting by supplying; paper, film, foam-board, spray mount, and assisting in the logistical aspects of the project (trips to uni, shoot locations, and retailers to purchase materials). I also have the software she requires so I have kindly allowed her access to that. I have now mounted 15 images, text which includes an artist statement, also text relating to each set of three images (4x amounts of text to mount) and the promotional material. The work has been completed on time and and despite the lack of sleep (only fours hours sleep last night) I am pleased to see the end results of this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment