Monday 16 April 2012

Day 82 Monday 16th April 2012 The Commission

Monday 16th April 2012 The Commission:

Returning after the Easter break we started we a reminder of some of the elements of the brief in relation to the formation of the teams. This was in LT1 with SK and JS and also the teams were changed from a numeric identification to an an alphabetic system to reduce confusion between projects.
Our Guest Lecturer for the day (Brno Ceschel) was introduced to us and proceeded to explain his self publish be happy website (http://selfpublishbehappy.com/) and some background and context on self publishing, this occurred in rm 806. We were advided to note some of the names mentioned as visit the site to review some of the books on what is in effect an online library of self published Artists books.

Following on from this I spoke briefly with a couple of members of group E and since we didn't all met up and get to talk, I have created a facebook group for the team, and invited them all to the group.

Following on from this the Fashion group (1) ran through any outstanding issues, I explained I'd ordered the brick effect wallpaper. Sacha bought in the lights which we got tested and I collected those once that was done. Amie Sacha and myself went to a D.I.Y. store and I purchased more wood and Sacha purchased the room number we needed for the 'hotel' door. I did intend to assist with some wood staining, but was called away to assist a friend at uni, who in return assisted me with using the uni scanners to scan some negs (that once cleaned up in photo shop) might hopefully make it up onto the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment