Thursday 12 April 2012

Free Days Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday 10th11th12th April 2012 The Time Machine

 Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday 10th11th12th April 2012 The Time Machine

I've continued to work on the essay and now I've started on the presentation as well. The marking states we get 60% of our mark on the presentation into the research for our 'Time Machine' essay, so I'm keen to get it right. As with most tasks I set a false early deadline to complete all the work by and that date for me is the Monday we return, although the actual deadline is the Friday (20th April). I'm hoping to have the essay read through by a friend for a sanity check and proof read! and I'll continue to tweak and adjust as I go along. This weekend coming I have my son so my time with be taken up then so these next two days are key to completing the work for me. The more free time I have on the week we return to uni the better as we shoot the fashion constructed image shoot the following week.
The Good German

The Good German

The Good German

The Good German

The Good German

The Good German

The Third Man

The Third Man

The Third Man

Casablanca

No comments:

Post a Comment