Wednesday 11 January 2012

Day 47 Monday 9th January 2012 (First day back) Printing

Monday 9th January 2012

Today was my officially allocated print date for the submission on the 16th, so I got in early and set about getting a B&W enlarger and lens and setting myself up for the printing. The processing machine played up at first but Colin replaced the water and that seemed to cure the issue. During the course of the day a roller needed some tlc (some tape!) to stop it making noise (I understand a replacement is required) and again the machine needed attention at the end of the day.

I decided to print the environment cityscape images as I wasn't totally happy with what I had. Then the environment landscape images, again to try some alternate negatives/images. Then the two pastiches one of which I am very pleased with, one I am less pleased with.




No comments:

Post a Comment